The City of Coral Springs is working on plans for the reopening and recovery related to COVID-19, while keeping the health and well-being of our residents a top priority.
Residents can access city parks and nature trails operated by Broward County for passive use, which includes walking, jogging, biking and hiking. County Administrative Order can be viewed by clicking here.
As we continue to mitigate the spread of this virus, there will be no groups of more than six permitted in one area, while practicing social distancing. If social distancing is not achievable, only groups that reside in the same household may be within six feet of each other. Following Broward County’s announcement, the City of Coral Springs will open city facilities outlined below, which staff will take extra precautions to ensure they are cleaned and sanitized.
- The Tennis Center is open Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday & Sunday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Starting June 3, the tennis courts at Cypress Tennis will be open Monday – Sunday from 8 a.m. to Sunset.
- Visitors can play singles tennis. Court reservations and payments for both centers must be made by phone at 954-344-1840.
- Masks must be worn when entering the building to use the restrooms. One guest at a time only.
- The water fountains will remain off, please bring your own water to stay hydrated.
- Currently accepting new members.
For latest updates, Visit CoralSprings.org